Friday, January 15, 2010

My Second Korean Phase

This trip to Korea has been a helluva ride.

It has been all about work. 24/7.

There were days when I couldn't wait to get on a flight back to Bangalore. Days where I'd run to the office rest room and cry because of the immense work-pressure I felt. Days where I'd come home late, too tired to cook and have dinner.

Weekends -if I had any- were crap. Xmas and New Years were terrible.

I dreamed about the day when I'd be free from my load.

I left S Korea today.

But this is me wanting to go back.

I know I'm crazy... But, if given a chance, I would only do it all over again.

:)

2 comments:

Poornima said...

I know! I was surprised to hear the other day, you were open to traveling again to Kor.
I think its just that one gets tired of monotony - When in India, we tend to feel Kor would be a welcome change and vice versa.

Mocha said...

Yeah, and inspite all of the pain, it is exciting to be in Korea, in the midst of all the work.
What you do makes a difference and you can see that.