Saturday, May 28, 2011

(Almost) Change Of Heart

One word: OMG.

I joined the MISM graduate program at CMU 2 weeks ago.

Me on 16th May, 2011: 'I know that the 1 year program will be tough. But I'm Supa Woman. Of course, I can handle it.'

Me on 27th May, 2011: 'Ok, I have re-think this. Can I do this? For real?'

Folks, I'm not Supa Woman. And that's something I'm taking very hard. :'(

It's the beginning of a long weekend (on account of Memorial Day), and all my hopes of taking it easy for at least 1 day has been dashed. Why? Because of the mountain load of assignments. Even Professional Writing is difficult for me. :(

Did I make a mistake? Should I not have left Bangalore? Maybe not, considering my sister and my friends. But otherwise, definitely yes. I got all that I could from the city. There was nothing else for me.

Yeah, this 1 year's going to be difficult. Lots of sleepless nights and even more hard work. But hopefully, 2 years from now, I'm going to look back and say: 'It was worth it.'

More posts on my life and the city of Pittsburgh to come soon... ie whenever I get time! :)

No comments: