Sunday, September 30, 2007

Dysfunctional

I think that's what I would describe my family.

Let's start with my mother. She's had a tough time raising three daughters, but really that's no reason for hounding my sis and myself about impending doom (aka marriage).

I feel sorry for my elder sis but really she's had it coming. It's after all her time that Mom acts crazy. But not mine! Why is everybody in a hurry for me to leave the apple tree or the nest or stupid whatever? To make matters worse, my Mom is convinced that the Perfect One is this chauvinistic guy I've known since childhood. Let's call him Pigeon.

Pigeon's the worst kinda guy a girl like me would want to marry. He's used to having women wait on him. He's spoilt, irresponsible, ungrateful and downright narrow minded. Ugh.

I'm this ( ) close to throwing a tantrum and that's exactly what I'll do the next time Mom mentions his name.

Me feeling too irritated to move on...

To be contd.

No comments: