Thursday, September 20, 2007

First

Typical day!

I manage to get up only 10 min late (scheduled time: 5:30am, actual: 5:40am).

Yes! Made it in time for my work out session.

But wait a second. I'm being rudely told off by my instructor that my diet is way, way off than what it's supposed to be. Did I hear right? I'm not allowed to juice? NO JUICE? What kinda diet is that, considering that juice is one of the basic food groups i.e. pizza, chocolate, chinese, other absolutely complex carbohydrates (yum!) and JUICE!

I love curd (note: only dairy product which is part of intake apart from chocolate and icecream). But since I have that at night, it's been scratched off the diet as well.

I think I'm finally waking up to the reality that you really do have to starve to shed weight. And no, I didn't know that one before.

Anyway, the exercise guys are SO out to get my money. They're suggesting side toning sessions, and I can't help wonder 'umm, hello? Don't I need to start losing weight before I think about what to tone???'

Oh well.

After that awful relapse and failure, I wait in the rain (note to self: pack sweater/shawl and definitely an umbrella in that oversized office backpack) for my cab.

Skipping breakfast because I'm feeling too awful to be seen in public. Reason: I'm wearing the worst colours possible (ANOTHER note to self : co-ordinate clothes the night before work!!!).

That's me for you. :)

No comments: