Friday, April 11, 2008

Back to where I started from...

Knowing myself, I was sure that it was just a matter of time before I reached this state. So here goes: Personally speaking, I liked Korea more than I do Bangalore.

There's NOTHING to do here.

Maybe it was the novelty of a new country, but I truly had fun in South Korea.

Anyway, that put aside, here's news from my Bangalore-ian life: Someone's stolen my porch light bulb and I haven't seen my newspapers all week.

Ladies and gentlemen: Welcome to India.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only 3 months and you have started cribbing like an NRI:) I mean your last two paras.
Korea may be peaceful but India's randomness is more exciting atleast to me:)
btw any plans of you coming back here?

Mocha said...

No, I don't think I'll be going back.
India is a wonderful country, really. But a few things get on my nerves, you know.
Guess every thing has its positive and negative points. :)

Kartik Krishnamoorthy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kartik Krishnamoorthy said...

Just trying out some things . .. .

Kartik here by the way . . .hope u knew that :)

Mocha said...

Of course I do :D

QuarterPastSane said...

I strongly recommend a book just for you :)...
http://www.booksattransworld.co.uk/holycow/