Thursday, April 3, 2008

To All My Friends...

... See you soon because BABY, I'M COMING HOME!! :D

Yes, today is my last day in S Korea. I'm heading back to Bangalore tomorrow morning.

Am I unhappy to leave Suwon? Sure, coz these are the things I'll definitely miss:
1. Being able to stay out late (this includes work/late night movie shows/midnight cravings for M&Ms which lead to trips to HomePlus)
2. Pollution-free AND traffic-free commutes to work
3. The lack of bloody-thirsty autorikshaw drivers.
4. The luxury of having someone cooking for me
5. My weekend outings :(

Oh great. Now I feel sad.

Buuut I hope I'll get a chance to come back at some point and go on that trip to Everland. :)

As of now, there's no place like home. Right? :)

4 comments:

himabindu said...

Tata!But come back for sure,that too when I am here :)

Mocha said...

What? Bindu, do you hate me or something?
Why on earth would I:
1. Want to stay late at work?
2. Miss Blore traffic because frankly, that's the ONLY time I get to nap in the office cab?
3. Miss sharpening my claws by haggling with the rikshaw drivers?
4. Not decide what I want to eat and how I'd like it made?
5. Sleep the weekend away in my warm and cozy bed?
Think, woman, THINK!

:D

himabindu said...

Please enjoy all those things.I just wanted to take you to Everland if you come back :D

Mocha said...

Aww, aint that sweet?
In that case, I hope so too! :)
Else, I'm gonna pester my friends to taking me to Wonder-la. :D