Thursday, April 17, 2008

Musings

Ever get the feeling that you're the only constant factor in your own world?

Everything and everybody else is racing against time. People have their own agenda, own dreams to fulfil.

And you? You find yourself flailing about in self-doubt and uncertainity.

Sigh.

It's times like this when I get comfort from these lyrics of a song:'... Don't feel guilty if you don't know what you want to do with your life. The most interesting people I know didn't know at 22 what they wanted to do with their lives; some of the most interesting 40 year olds I know still don't...'

Now I wait for that epiphany to strike...

1 comment:

himabindu said...

Girl,I just realized that I didn't read quite a few posts in your blog. I read them all(well,almost!).They made my Monday morning seem better :) and about your musings, I had a similar feeling till sometime back!