Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Smile

Have you ever met anyone with a gorgeous smile? Well, of course you have!

I know someone who doesn't smile much and initially i thought him to be a big grouch. 'It wouldn't kill him to smile', were my exact thoughts after being introduced to him. So the first time he actually smiled in my presence, i was pretty stunned.

It's not a charming grin or a John Abraham half-smile or a smirk... In fact, it's almost childlike... But trust me, whenever he flashes those pearl whites, it makes u go 'awwww..'

I have to admit, I try to elicit smiles from him everyday... but its a challenge. But when i do, it makes me feel great.

:)

2 comments:

Poornima said...

I am quite curious now about the identity of this male lead character :)

Mocha said...

Wouldn't take you long enough to guess who it is... You know him well. :)