Friday, January 11, 2008

Lunch!

I looovvveedd today's lunch. I have GOT to write about it.

For the past 3-4 days, I have been having Indian food (which can be good but I was getting a little tired of it). As it was so cold outside today, my team mates and I decided to have our lunch from the basement of our office building.

I opted for the Continental menu... and wow oh wow! I got the spaghetti (with lots and lots of Parmesan cheese on it), a slice of garlic bread and a green salad on the side. Then I had a peek at the Indian menu, and (yay!) there were chicken pakodas (boneless too!) and big, wonderfully soft cupcakes. Yumm...

I usually don't eat much during lunch since I have a tendency of dozing off afterward but I threw caution to the wind today and I indulged. And I felt happy... silly happy really.

:D

2 comments:

Deepak said...

:D Ahhaa... So seems like you are settling in quite well, eh?

Don't get too carried away by the food though... You'll remember very well how one Mr. Saneef went to Japan and came back DOUBLE the size... :D

Mocha said...

I will TRY not to forget, Deepak. But it can be such a HARD thing to remember :D