Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thursday

Thursdays are bad because they're not Fridays (and neither are Mondays, Tuesdays & Wednesdays, I get it, but don't you think of picking a fight with me).

Waking up today morning was especially a chore because the thoughts that ran through my mind (apart from 'Just 5 more minutes!!' and 'Another 2 minutes... I'll skip breakfast even!') were: 'Hell, it's a Thursday!' and 'omg, no clean socks.'

I need clean socks.

So here I am. No breakfast. Dismal lunch. Cranky and in need of some excitement.

In fact, for *some* excitement, I went through a different route to reach my desk (if you can call it that). How lucky am I.

Sigh.

Only 3 minutes have passed by since I started writing this post.

I think time has slowed down for all mankind.

***

You know you need help when you:

1. Think you're one of FRIENDS characters (Blend of Monica+Phoebe for me)
2. KNOW you're one of Scrubs characters (At the moment, I'm Dr Cox)

6 comments:

Deepak said...

Whats with the change in blog address?

Mocha said...

Hmmm, I was thinking about it and realised that the last thing I am is 'born angel'ic :D This is much better, don't you think ?

Deepak said...

Hmmm, "born angel" would def be a lie... :P But then it was easier to type... ;)

I dont mind either... :)

Mocha said...

Oh, how about a very techie solution... Save it as a BOOKMARK :P Then you wouldn't have to type at all :P :P

Deepak said...

Haahaa... I go one step further - I SUBSCRIBE to your feed; so I never have to come back the site (unless I wanna comment) - I get all the updates in Google Reader... :D

Mocha said...

Show off! :P