Saturday, January 19, 2008

Scrubs

This is going to be a short entry. Because it is just to say that I love, love, love (...and did I mention 'LOVE??') the TV series Scrubs. :D

If you are a person who's like me and you haven't watched it yet, then I would respond back with 'Where the heck have you been and what on earth are you waiting for? Go and watch an episode!' I can safely say that you would fall in love too.

I like everything about it... the characters, the script, the way it makes me feel good, even the theme music (especially the one during the credits). Its sense of humor is just out of this world.

Certain funny scenes strike me when I'm alone, at home, with friends or at work... And I laugh softly to myself (Heck, I don't want anyone to think that I'm crazy!!).

So I'll end my note here... before I go babbling on. And if you haven't done so far, do watch it when you get the chance! :)

2 comments:

Deepak said...

:) Ahhh, so finally managed to download it? Or were u a scrubs fan loong before?

And how was the shopping? Got hold of the camera? :)

Mocha said...

Me a Scrubs fan since long before! It just got reinforced on my way to Korea (watched an episode on the plane). And us went for general shopping this time; will get a camera soon. And do keep reading on to find out what happened this weekend! :)