Sunday, January 20, 2008

Rules

One bad, BAD thing about myself is that I have a tendency of not sleeping in late. What's so bad, you ask? Well nothing really... except for the fact that I don't let others sleep in late either!! :D

It's 9:43 on a Sunday morning, and I have an almost over whelming urge to call up someone in INDIA (where its 6:13 am) and make sure that they wake up. DJ is my usual target since she loves sleeping in. But since I'm only going to hear a stream of expletives from her (not a new thing, but it IS 6:15... and yes, I do pity her), I think I'll restrain myself and blog instead. :D

What I am about to write is based on an outrageous chat conversation which Deepak and I had 2 nights ago. I don't know where it will lead, but there IS an idea in my head.

Five Simple Rules On How To Date A Real Woman:

1. Never disagree with a girl.
That would only strengthen her resolve and she would be hell bent on proving you wrong. Because obviously she's right (or rather she thinks she is).

2. Listen to her whenever she speaks to you.
Or take really good acting lessons so that you can pretend.

3. Never tell a girl that she's put on weight.
She'll hate you forever. And trust me, she'll know when she's fat... she's a girl after all!! :)

4. Go along with her crazy ideas... Unless they are too crazy. In that case, you shouldn't really be dating her but be institution-alizing her instead!!

5. The ultimate pacifier: chocolate cake dipped in chocolate sauce... or if she doesn't like chocolate, a good blueberry cheese cake :)

Umm... maybe these rules are pertaining more to me... But I'm sure SOME girls would agree. Right, ladies? :D

4 comments:

Saneef H Ansari said...

Hey!
Thanks for the tips! ;)

Deepak said...

Haha, LOL!

I got number (1) from our chat... :D Thanks for 2,3,4 & 5... Well, if I disagree with any of those, we're gonna go back to (1), rite? So I'm not even gonne try... ;) :P

Mahima Mary said...

but deepak alys tells me im gettng fatter n fatter!!! Good tat u hav put the rules in words mols! let all of thm read n understd how to deal wit a woman... hahahaaaaaaaaaaa

Deepak said...

@ Mahi (mary?): LOL! Would you (who's pencil thin - or atleast used to be.. ;) ) rather have had me tell you that you had put on or lost weight? :D

Now that I think of it, I did tell you a couple of times you had lost weight and I vividly remember getting baby punches thrown at me... ;) :P