Friday, January 11, 2008

Snow

Today morning, I was deep in thought when I walked through the GH doors to get into the office cab. So I was very surprised to see the winter wonderland that had suddenly sprung up during the night before.

The roads, the cars that were parked outside had a thick layer of snow on them... and better yet, it was still snowing!!

"In India, you do not have snow?" the guest house manager asked me while he shovelled ice off the garage pathway. "No," I replied back, still marvelling at it all (Not really true, since it does snow at certain high points in India, but hey who's counting :) ).

I've never seen snow in my life and I was ecstatic... to say in the least.

The snow flakes were small but by the time I reached office, they grew larger. Unfortunately as the day wore long, thd sun came out and the temperature increased a bit; so it stopped snowing and started drizzling instead.

I don't have a digital camera so I can't take photos. I'm hoping to buy one soon so that I do not miss an opportunity like this again.

:)

1 comment:

Saneef H Ansari said...

hey! get one digicam from somewhere and post some snaps of the snow. please... :)